The Salvation Army is a responsible steward of your generosity.
We are also recognized as a ("IRC") Section 501(c)(3) organization.
All donations are tax-deductible.
At The National Level
- 82 cents of every dollar The Salvation Army spends goes directly to support community service programs - far exceeding the Better Business Bureau's guideline of 65 percent. (Source: Forbes, "America's 200 Largest Charities," 11/19/2008; Better Business Bureau Web Site )
- According to a 2007 New York Times article, "The Salvation Army is widely considered exemplary among nonprofits in handling cash collections." (Source: The New York Times, 1/5/07)
- The Salvation Army enjoys and appreciates the support of many major corporate donors at the national and local levels.
- Nationally, major supporters include Wal-Mart Stores, The Dallas Cowboys and Target Corporation- all of which donate time, money and resources to help The Salvation Army to serve people in need year-round.
At The Local Level
- 100% of every dollar collected goes directly to support our community service programs.
- The Albuquerque Salvation Army enjoys and appreciates the support of many corporate donors.
- Locally our funding and support comes from:
Will You Help Us Help Them...
- All donations remain in communities where they originate and to the specific program designated. See donation link below.
- The Salvation Army is recognized as a ("IRC") Section 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.